Conformal Coating Systems - Options
Enhance Coating Process with Options - SimpleCoat & SimpleCoat TR
- Low Level Material Sensor - detects fluid level in reservoir.
- External Pail - large volume reservoir.
- Stand-alone Configuration - batch system with no conveyor.
- Volumetric Pump - alternative to needle valve.
- Multiple Reservoirs - easy fluid exchange.
Volumetric Pump ^
Alternative to the standard needle valve. Volumetric dispense technology enhances damming, masking, and fine coating applications. An adjustable flow rate allows for a finely tuned process. Fluids from 1 to 65,000 cps can be used.
Multiple Reservoirs ^
Easy fluid exchange. Manufacturing environments that change fluids frequently will benefit from multiple external reservoirs. Spray valve fluid can be flushed with a solvent and changed in a matter of minutes.
For processes requiring frequent coating fluid changes, optional multiple-stainless-steel-reservoirs are available. A fluid manifold is provided near the valve to make solvent purges and new-fluid priming as quick as possible. Due to the close position of the manifold, only a short length of tubing needs to be purged, thus reducing fluid waste and change-over time.