Employment Opportunities - Precision Fluid Dispensing
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop, improve, and maintain technical documentation, written instructions, systems specifications, and manuals in support of high quality, computer automated, precision equipment.
- Prepare documentation in support of industry standards certifications: CE, UL, CSA, etc.
- Maintain revision control and tracking for controlled documents.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum: 2 or 4 year degree preferred in Technical Writing or Engineering.
- Must be proficient with computers and computer related communication.
- Strong understanding of topic based authoring and related document architecture.
- Strong written and communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to gather documentation requirements and information from a variety of sources.
- Works well in a team environment and independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to understand, categorize, and communicate technical information.
- Flexible with changing technology.
- Keen interest in learning new computer applications.
- Image processing experience (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, scanner, camera, etc.).
- Previous DITA/DocBook experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe publishing software.
- Experience in a regulatory environment is a plus.
- Basic understanding of engineering fundamentals in order to efficiently document system hardware & software details.